Welcome to E & M Pest Management.
We specialize in getting rid of creepy, crawling, unwanted house guests in Baltimore & Howard County, Maryland. Our pest control professionals seek out and eliminate crawling, flying and disease-carrying pests. Do not wait until the effects are visible, our certified inspectors can detect the presence of pests before they have a chance to harm your home. Our highly trained, certified pest control specialists will inspect your home from the ground up and provide the best solution to free your home of annoying and possibly dangerous pests.
Affordable Pest Control
Some of the common infestations include:
- Flying Insects
When it comes to household pests, prevention is the best policy. Once pests have gained a foothold in your house they are far more difficult to exterminate. Regularly scheduled preventative treatments can save you both time and money. Our pest control professionals will make scheduled inspections and follow-up treatments to ensure your home stays pest-free. If you have any questions or wish to schedule a consultation, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.
We look forward to serving you.
- Ants Coming Into Your Home....Stop Now...How To?
- Ant Permanent Removal Tips - Wiping The Kitchen Floor - Professional Pest Control Agent
- Get Rid of Ants Without an Exterminator | Consumer Reports
- Carpenter Ants Lutherville MD 21093
- Carpenter Ants Mays Chapel MD 21022
- R&D Pest Services: Ant Control
- Dial (916)245.6454 Ant Control Granite Bay CA
- HOW TO KILL ANTS IN HOUSE IN MEMPHIS TENNESSEE - HERE'S YOUR SOLUTION!
- Carpenter Ants Owings Mills MD 21117
- House Ants North Laurel MD 20723
- Solutions for ant control in your home - Milwaukee Pest Control Pros
- Managing Argentine Ants around the home
- Sunol Ant Control
- Fontana ant exterminator Pest control
- Ant Control Reisterstown MD 21117
- Carpenter Ants Middle River MD 21220
- Carpenter Ants inside of an old falling tree.
- Carpenter ants hunt fruit flies (1 of 3)
- Killing Fire Ants in One Day, Without Using Dangerous Chemicals or Pesticide
- Baiting odorous house ants with Advance 375a