pest control ants
http://www.MyEnviroCare.com Columbus Ohio ant control can be difficult to exterminate. There are things everyone should know to save on headaches for you and your home:
• Entry Ways: Ants of all types can enter through the smallest cracks to seek water and anything sweet or greasy substances in the kitchen or food storage areas.
• Ant Colony Lifetime Span: A colony can live a long lifetime with in the proper environment. Worker ants live sometimes seven years, and the queen may live as long as 15 years or more years.
• Ant Scent Trails: Ants leave an invisible chemical trail that contains pheromones for others ants to follow once they locate the food or water.
• Ant Colony Size: Ant Colonies can range from 300,000 to 500,000. A entire colony can also relocate quickly when threatened.
• Ant Nest Locations: Ant nest can develop just about anywhere in and around your home or business; in lawns, walls, stumps and even under your foundation.
• Ant Do-it-yourself: Do-it-yourself ant control approaches for the most part only kill the ants you see. Truly effective treatments penetrate and destroy nests to help prevent these pests from coming back. Many home remedies do not factor for the different kinds of ant infestations require different treatments.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ColumbusPestControl